A time to remember and reflect
We can’t hold our annual Remembering Service this November. Instead we’re opening our church building between 2:00 and 5:00 pm on Saturday 14 November. This will be a time when you can:
- spend some time remembering a loved one who has died
- light a candle in their memory
- reflect quietly on your loss, and
- if you want, ask someone to pray for you.
We’d like to keep the time between 2:00 and 3:30 pm for those who have lost loved ones in the last 12 months. If you can, please help us to adhere to this.
We’ll all need to follow all government instructions:
- wearing masks (unless you’re exempt)
- sanitising hands
- keeping socially distanced, and
- recording track and trace information.
If you need to, you can park at the top of the driveway. There’s disabled parking by the main door.
Sorry we can’t offer refreshments this year or let you stay around to chat within the building (outside in socially distanced groups of up to six is fine).
We hope you’ll be able to make use of this important act of remembrance for your loved one. Please check this page before you come in case the government makes any changes that will affect the afternoon.